Legal Operations Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Legal operations Specialist with 2-5 years of experience in legal request operations and fluency in English and an additional language (German, Turkish, Polish, Spanish, Italian preferred)
This is initially a 5 month contract to review, analyze and process high volumes of incoming requests from law enforcement authorities and governments in the EMEA Region.
Job Reference: BBBH 19412
What will a Legal operations Specialist do?
- Bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of requests from law enforcement, and ensure that all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines
- Review, analyze and process high volumes of incoming requests from law enforcement authorities and governments in the EMEA Region, as business need arises, with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Record and clearly articulate operational decisions ensuring compliance in line with policies and procedures
- Implement high-quality and efficient processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements
- Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues that may include graphic content which may be considered offensive or disturbing
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-5 years of experience in legal request operations
- Fluency in English and an additional language- German, Turkish, Polish, Spanish, Italian preferred
- Proven ability to analyze information to assess threat and risk
- General knowledge of the intersection of legal guidance, policy and free speech on the Internet (note that this is not a practicing attorney role)
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040