Gaming Ops Manager
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Gaming Ops Manager to join their expanding team in London. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day planning and execution of digital promotional and marketing campaigns of gaming apps, with a clear focus on user awareness, acquisition, activity, monetization and retention for our client.
You will have 2+ years’ experience in gaming industry and a deep understanding of the mobile gaming market, user behaviour and competitive landscape.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 19406
Your role will involve:
- Being responsible for top games performance metrics.
- Build strong relationships with players across channels.
- Develop and execute community in-game, online or offline campaigns.
- Coordinate multi-channel marketing campaigns and execute influencer marketing & community activations.
- Work closely with the gaming developer and coordinate with cross-functional teams on day-to-day operations, in-game events, and product feedback.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in gaming industry.
- Deep understanding of the mobile gaming market, user behaviour and competitive landscape.
- Fluent English.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Chinese would be a plus, but not a requirement.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037.