SaaS Account Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a SaaS Account Manager with 5-10 years of experience in SaaS account management, business development or a similar client facing role focused on client success.
Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will require excellent business and technical skills to manage our client’s product adoption with Fortune 500 companies, becoming a true partner to their largest clients.
Job Reference: BBBH 19405
What will a SaaS Account Manager do?
- Manage company-wide implementations of our client’s platform, ensuring that customers attain a high level of adoption
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors to create passion and satisfaction for our client’s platform
- Establish measurable goals and KPIs for your customer accounts and drive a plan to completion
- Deliver awe-inspiring presentations and trainings, provide insightful practices and structure creative solutions
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- Deep product expertise, visionary and creative, to work closely with product teams on the product vision and roadmap
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5-10 years of experience in SaaS account management, business development or a similar client facing role focused on client success
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams across various time zones
- Experience deploying a B2B communications tool strongly desired
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710