Senior Software Development Engineer (PHP) – 12 month Day Rate Contract – Dublin
Our financial services client is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer with 5 years PHP experience to join them on a day rate contract for 12 months in Dublin, to work in a global software engineering team focusing on a payments security product.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer you will:
- Provide technical expertise for secure, mission critical transaction processing systems.
- Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs.
- Produce technical solutions to meet Product team needs.
- Collaborate with Operations team to ensure successful production deployment of software.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 5 years experience in PHP Development
- PHP 7.3 or 8
- Symfony (or Laravel)
Ideally you will also:
- Be able to talk about security in the web
- Have experience in Enterprise systems
- Conduct problem analysis and solution creation
- Have experience in product compliance
Perks of the Job:
- Small friendly team
- Hardworking team
- Deadline focused
- High quality working standards
- Niche product to the client that will be used globally by customers
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to it’s customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Have you answered yes to all the questions above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Senior Software Development Engineer? Do you like the idea of working for a company who is always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!