Social Impact Partnerships Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Social Impact Partnerships Manager with 5-7 years of experience in client success, marketing, partnerships, business development or a similar role involving client communication.
Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will play a critical role in the coordination of our client’s work with non-profit partners across the region and help to optimize results to drive business goals for our non-profit partners, and their communities.
Job Reference: BBBH 19399
What will a Social Impact Partnerships Manager do?
- Support organisation, coordination, and alignment of our client’s work with non-profit partners across the EMEA region
- Project Manage country specific workstreams to improve non-profit education and awareness around our client’s Social Impact tools
- Lead the development of an internal non-profit hub with all relevant resources and FAQs
- Undertake country and regional level gap analysis in marketing and educational materials around our client’s Social Impact tools for non-profit ecosystem
- Identify Social Impact case studies and stories across the region that help demonstrate the impact of our client’s platform on charities
- Creatively problem solve for partner challenges, using data and business expertise to enable greater success
- Work directly with partners and offer high-touch solutions to make them more successful across our client’s Family of Apps
- Represent the voice of the partners to cross-functional teams
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5-7 years of experience in client success, marketing, partnerships, business development or a similar role involving client communication
- Ability to read and understand data and use it to make recommendations
- Experience in or passion for social impact (non-profits, social sector)
- Additional European languages strongly desired (German, Spanish, French, Italian)
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710