Full Stack Developer
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of experience in software development & a proficiency in React and PHP/Python to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
In this role, you will work on content moderation software, implementing a new solution for one of the verticals.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19397
What will a Full Stack Developer do?
- Instruct staff to write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system.
- Direct database development and approve project scope and limitations.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Approve, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems.
- Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency in React.
- Proficiency in PHP or Python.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.