Sales Operations Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Sales Operations Analyst with 2+ experience writing SQL queries and comfort working with data sets for sales teams to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
You will work with an integrated cross-functional team to create, and pitch data-driven business opportunities based on internal and external tools analysis.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19396
What will a Sales Operations Analyst do?
- Quantify high impact opportunities with clear traffic, performance and budget recommendations and pitch to clients when applicable.
- Partner with Sales and Sales Operations to develop and test tools, templates and frameworks to streamline and scale client analyses.
- Oversee the work of the Account Optimizer to help identify and implement recommendations.
- Collaborate with the sales team to educate and train clients and agencies on how to architect and optimize campaigns.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ experience writing SQL queries and comfort working with data sets for sales teams.
- Proficient in Excel.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040