Supply Chain Manager
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Supply Chain Manager with 4+ years supply chain experience within ecommerce/ retail planning/ FMCG for a global team to join them on a 13 month contract with the view of extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 19395
- Overseeing and managing the Supply Chain relationship with Stores.
- Ensuring the right product gets to the right place at the right time, with maximum efficiency and optimal cost.
- This role bridges the ideal customer experience with the most optimal end-to-end supply chain solutions, working collaboratively with the digital store group, supply/demand planning, merchandising, logistics, fulfilment, and finance teams.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years supply chain experience within ecommerce/ retail planning/ FMCG for a global team
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040