Regulatory Response Insights Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
They require a Regulatory Response Insights Analyst with 2+ years’ experience of contact center customer service with a multinational to join them, initially on a contract until the end of the year.
The Quality Insights Analyst will support the day-to-day activities of the internal Dublin Regulatory Response Quality program.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19389
What will a Regulatory Response Insights Analyst do?
- Complete evaluations and root cause analysis in line with agreed targets
- Provide day to day support of the in region Quality program and Global as necessary
- Analyze, report and present findings from Quality evaluations to inform CS organization how quality is being delivered on a program, region, or site level.
- Design and lead deep dive projects for the in region QIA teams to complete to help drive service improvements and manage through to dive completion.
- Complete QI and ad hoc after action reviews
- Leverage evaluation insights to help drive customer service improvements through the development of targeted continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participate and lead in region calibration sessions with Internal and possibly Partner teams to drive consistent evaluations and root cause analysis across the network, measure and drive adherence to our standards.
- Observe and provide feedback on coaching effectiveness to Team Leads to help drive a coaching culture
- Coach CS specialists to the standards set by the Quality program.
- Represent Quality in region to other CS teams like OCM, BPI and Training as well as provide support for projects.
- Collect, analyze and make recommendations to drive positive change from support ambassador roundtables
- Demonstrate mastery of CS policies, procedures, and workflows
- Provide recommendations on action plans to help drive improvement based on QA dashboard results.
- Work with Operations teams in the region to address escalated issues, dips in performance and the roll out of new Quality initiatives to drive performance
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Minimum 2 years of contact center customer service with a multinational
- English plus Spanish or French (in addition Portuguese, German, Italian a bonus)
- Experience using NICE Quality Central software
- Background in Regulatory Response
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040