Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
They require an Escalations Associate 2+ years’ experience in escalations support with a multinational to join them, initially until December 2021.
The Escalations associate will work closely with global stakeholders and e-staff to ensure brand risk cases are managed and mitigated as customer service integrity is preserved.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19388
What will an Escalations Associate do?
- Handle highly sensitive, complex and confidential cases concurrently, often when there is no clear path to resolution
- Use the A&E Playbook / Intake scoring matrix to triage and assign incoming escalation tickets from multiple sources, keeping a brand protection mindset, making sure to relay critical information relevant to each case
- Use sound decision quality to determine how to triage each case, individually. These will include within the team (Associate and Coordinator qualifying cases), de-escalating to CE/R1/R2 teams, and forwarding to relevant cross functional teams within established SLAs
- Meet performance expectations regularly and manage time efficiently in order to handle multiple workstreams (tickets, queues, initiatives, reports, correspondence, stakeholder management, etc),
- Be a subject matter expert of policies and procedures, being quickly able to locate and utilize resources in order to solve problems and answer stakeholders effectively
- Consistently demonstrate effective communication with our community, including teammates, users and stakeholders
- Take ownership of all assigned cases, ensuring a complete final resolution (or settlement, final decision, etc) is reached
- Help support our community and the entire global A&E team by communicating business critical information in the global A&E channel, regularly taking regional handoff cases, and ensuring cases handed off meet the proper criteria
- Support the Appeals and Escalations Coordinators in providing input for Shared Services to ensure service integrity and improvement
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years’ experience in escalations support with a multinational
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040