Social Media Team Supervisor
Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
They require a Social Media Team Supervisor with 1+ years team lead experience & 3+ years in a social media role with an agency or multinational to join them, initially on 18-month contract.
You will work in an exciting Global Social Media team to coach the team on Social Media best practices, tonality and workflows.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19387
What will a Social Media Team Supervisor do?
- Ensure employee happiness by creating team connection, communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team to ensure career growth.
- Keep up with day-to-day management duties such as scheduling, shift approvals, team and one-on-one meetings.
- Act as primary owner of team workflows, have a working knowledge of all workflows and train and coach employees to ensure they are followed.
- Constantly evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally.
- Understand top user issues and make recommendations to improve products and policies; support the team in being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company.
- Stay connected to the customer by spending at least one hour/week working on posts and handling occasional escalated issues.
- Drive the team to meet and exceed metrics expectations; understand how to leverage the team to improve outcomes and take action to meet goals.
- Able to balance and prioritize the above based on seasonality and the needs of customers, team and company.
- Work closely with the Marketing department as well as Regional managers up to and including monthly reports on your market’s performance to be shared with the regional manager.
- Lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department, as assigned by your manager.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years team lead experience.
- 3+ years in a social media role with an agency or multinational.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040