Vendor Management Reporting Analyst
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Vendor Management Reporting Analyst with 4+ years of experience in vendor operations- reporting and insights. Joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will coordinate and manage vendor users on our client’s proprietary localization tools and to maintain approved vendor resource databases.
Job Reference: BBBH 19381
What will a Vendor Management Reporting Analyst do?
- Get insights into vendor workers using Excel and Tableau
- Responsible for reporting
- Collaborate with sales partners on the team’s needs
- Ensure all external resources are appropriately provisioned on our client’s internal systems in compliance with company policy.
- Own communication with diverse network of localization vendor companies
- Create and execute on vendor test, probation and localization schedules.
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect localization vendor operations and efficiencies
- Working with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries completed correctly and on time
- Analyze vendor workflow issues and provide optimal solutions
- Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Program Management, Language Management, Engineering, etc.) to ensure localization requirements are implemented and localization process is well understood
- Work with tooling teams to define Vendor Platform designs and automation
- Improve and optimize internal and external process and workflows
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in vendor operations- reporting and insights
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams across different time zones
- Proficient in Excel and Tableau
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040