Telco Partner Strategist
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Telco Partner Strategist with 7 – 15 years of experience working as a partner manager, consultant or project manager within the Telco industry to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will work with our client’s mobile connectivity program and will manage operators primarily in the EMEA region.
Job Reference: BBBH 19380
What will a Telco Partner Strategist do?
- Bringing a programmatic discipline that supports the program in a scalable way across all of their partners.
- Build and maintain robust processes to streamline activities between product and the region.
- Drive regional goaling process for the program.
- Ensure cross-functional execution and planning to support the goals and scaled adoption efforts regionally.
- Coordinating analytics road mapping, goal setting process.
- Day2day management of EMEA Analytics activities, driving product adoption and engagement across the partners.
- Facilitates the collective understanding of partner needs in the region to drive improvements at scale.
- Develop engagement strategy to drive regional goals.
- Developing new framework and methodologies to scale program and the value to partners.
- Develop product and partner growth playbook in partnership with product, data science and other teams (i.e. growth levers, tactics, prioritization, metrics).
- Run product onboarding sessions to help/train partners understand the product capabilities and the value they can get out of it.
- Facilitate design thinking workshops with partners, scope impactful and custom projects to deliver.
- Support partnership teams as a subject matter expert to enable partner success and best practices adoption.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7 – 15 years of experience working as a partner manager, consultant or project manager within the Telco industry
- Proven ability to review and extract data advise partner on strategic changes.
- Experience solving operator (partner) issues example: how to acquire new users and enter new markets.
- Ability to develop action plans and present them to C level execs, presenting both technical information and business insights.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710