eCommerce Product Owner
Our client is eCommerce solutions provider, who’s products and services include a range of web solutions including e-commerce and a pallet of digital marketing services. With UK offices based in Brentford, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require an eCommerce Product Owner with 2+ years of previous experience in a product owner/ business analyst role within eCommerce.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with progression opportunities and rewards to be gained for enthusiastic workers. You will be working as part of a cross-functional team of designers, developers and implementation managers to deliver websites and eCommerce solutions.
Job Reference: BBBH 19379
A general day:
- Work with customers to understand their requirements and business objectives and translate these into specifications/user stories for the development team to implement.
- Create highly accurate ticketing to ensure minimal blockers are encountered by development teams for successful delivery.
- Support their sales team by hosting product demonstrations.
- Working with the Product Manager, define the roadmap for desired changes and improvements to our products.
- Manage the product plan, prioritisation decision, rationale for changes, features, benefits and the impact of each change on customer experience and product performance.
- Develop, prioritise and manage the product backlog based on product strategy alignment & business value/ ROI.
- Drive performance metrics, such as sales, conversion, CTR, CSAT and site performance, including managing initiatives within the backlog to reduce tech debt and maintain class-leading site speed.
- Maintain a deep understanding of e-commerce and the optical market needs.
- Follow competitors and the industry.
- Lead discovery work around MVP for any new product/feature to enable digital growth and increase retention.
- Documentation of features.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in a Product Owner/ Business Analyst role delivering products within eCommerce.
- Previous experience working in eCommerce, Web Management, CMS Applications, or UX/UI Development.
- Knowledge of key eCommerce principles, including conversion rate optimization SEO, PPC and analytics.
- Significant proven experience of value delivery through a feature roadmap, as well as the ability to articulate clearly how value will be realised.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with eCommerce Platforms Integrations and experience with eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento or BigCommerce is strongly desired.
- Currently residing in the UK with a valid work permit.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040