Travel Ads Account Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Travel Ads Account Manager with 2+ years travel ads account management experience to join them on an 11 month contract.
You will own a portfolio of Hotel Ads partner accounts, helping these clients to best leverage Hotel Ads product in order to meet their business goal.
Job Reference: BBBH 19377
What will a Travel Ads Account Manager do?
- Grow Hotel Ads revenue for mid to long tail Travel customers through excellent communication, detailed account management and scaled product adoption strategies & innovative problem solving.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities.
- Broker relationships with the clients and identify new opportunities for clients to increase advertising scale and performance.
- Serve as a liaison between team & clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities focus on client objectives.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth short and long-term growth
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years travel ads account manager
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040