Sales Operations Analyst
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst with 2-5 years of experience in the analysis and reporting of sales data to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19374
What will a Sales Operations Analyst do?
- Revenue Reporting – required to produce weekly/quarterly business review slide packs for Sales management.
- Data Analysis – required to perform adhoc analysis using SQL/Tableau & analyse large data sets in Excel, extracting key insights & preparing support commentary explaining movements/trends for business audience.
- Dashboard Creation – build new dashboards & reports for the Sales team using Tableau.
- Administration of Operations Processes – required to manage the core portfolio selection process each quarter, which involves interacting with stakeholders in Sales & other internal / global teams.
- 2-5 years of experience in the analysis and reporting of sales data.
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL.
- Experience with Tableau desired.
- Experience in a consulting firm or a tech company preferred.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.