IT Systems Administrator (SCCM) – Day Rate Rolling Contract – Initial contract to the end of the year
Based in Luxembourg, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require an IT Systems Administrator (SCCM) with 6-7 years IT Systems experience, 3-5 years of which in SCCM/Microsoft Endpoint Manager Administration. This will be a rolling day rate contract initially until the end of 2021.
Job Reference: BBBH 19372
What will an IT Systems Administrator (SCCM) do?
- Ensuring the installation and configuration of Windows packages in collaboration with other IPS teams more specialized in network / OS / DB / middleware / access management, ensuring this collaboration, ensuring integration of these packages in the information system, to provide support, investigation and resolution of incidents both in non-production and in production.
- Participate in the definition of standards for migration to the client cloud and to carry out these migrations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- 6-7 years IT Systems experience, with 3-5 years in SCCM/Microsoft Endpoint Manager Administration
- Experience of application deployments under Tomcat / IIS application servers: configuration, connectivity management (databases, middleware), security
- Experience of Windows 2012/2016/2019 environments, in-depth knowledge of these OS is a plus
- Experience in defining the architecture of a complete technical solution
- Expertise in analyzing technical incidents: Java logs, connection problem to a third party (DB, middleware), firewall opening problem
- Expertise in analysis of performance problems
- Expertise in the deployment of an application via a continuous deployment platform
- Expertise in the implementation of scheduled automatic processing, knowledge of Autosys is a plus
- Experience of shell scripting: PowerShell
- Baccalauréat + 3 diplomas
- Fluent in French and English
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040