Data Operations Analyst
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Data Operations Analyst with 3-5 years of experience in data analysis and operations.
Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will work in project team for analyzing asset data, proposing process improvement, and driving system enhancements for asset management.
Job Reference: BBBH 19371
What will a Data Operations Analyst do?
- Drive weekly team output while select side project based on interest and business need.
- Pull data query from asset management system, HR table, 3rd party vendor database and other data sources and convert into story-telling charts/graphs for root cause analysis or process improvement opportunities.
- Able to run SQL queries, data extract and automation opportunities for project team to improve efficiency.
- Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
- Able to build Tableau dashboard and provide business analysis on trend, proposals and insights for output gain and provide information for management for decision making.
- Be able to take repetitive work and drive automated solutions
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-5 years of experience in data analysis and operations
- Experience/ previous exposure and understanding of compliance
- Proficiency with Excel, experience with SQL desired
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross functional teams across different time zones
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040