Full Stack Developer
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Initially joining on a 9-month contract, the successful candidate will research, design, develop and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific and general computing applications.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19370
What will a Full Stack Developer do?
- Review and approve the modification of existing databases and database management systems.
- Instruct staff to write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system.
- Direct database development and approve project scope and limitations.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Approve, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems.
- Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Experience in SQL.
- Experience in the finance domain strongly desired.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.