Marketing Brand Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Marketing Brand Manager with 5 years+ in a marketing or account management role, or equivalent in a creative agency. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting brand managers in executing and measuring brand programs and will work with stakeholders in Recruiting and Communications.
Job Reference: BBBH 19369
What will a Marketing Brand Manager do?
- Day to day supporting EMEA Employment Brand Managers
- Project manage employment brand marketing initiatives
- Build trust and confidence, and develop relationships with our client’s recruiting partners, suppliers and other team members
- Evaluate metrics, report on campaign results and determine ROI
- Leverage opportunities to engage employees in employment branding efforts
- Educate and upskill recruiting team on talent branding
- Partner and collaborate with internal and external creative agencies and teams to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels
- You will manage the financial administration of work, raising purchase orders and tracking spend
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years in a marketing or account management role or equivalent in a creative agency
- Demonstrate a track record of managing complex communications across a mix of media for brands
- Experience working in a multinational or in an Internet start up
- Experience working with creative teams, production companies and photographers
- Experience using advertising tools (e.g., Facebook Ads Manager)
- Experience in social media marketing and measurement
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710