Hardware Support Engineer
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Hardware Support Engineer with 4+ years’ experience in technical and operational support of hardware and manufacturing test software, ideally gained in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
Joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will support the deployment of manufacturing functional test modules for our client’s Open Compute, Storage, and Networking hardware
Job Reference: BBBH 19367
What will a Hardware Support Engineer do?
- Provide operational and on-call support for high utilization volume manufacturing environments at our client’s suppliers.
- Engage with the Test Engineering, Test Framework, and Manufacturing Quality teams to execute the Manufacturing Test as defined by product owners in a mass production environment.
- Complete data analytics and visualization tasks relating to FB’s manufacturing quality and test output.
- Support regional MQE’s on handling tasks pertaining to our manufacturing partners output quality, including First Article Inspections.
- Implement test suites for the manufacturing of our client’s Open Compute and Storage hardware.
- Execute deployment plans against the change management process to support the scaling of the test framework.
- Work with the global MQE team to characterize root cause and corrective action for failures during product testing.
- Work with internal engineering teams to document, update, communicate training materials, and educate partner teams relating to our client’s Test processes and requirements.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in technical and operational support of hardware and manufacturing test software, ideally in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of server and storage hardware architecture and technologies including test & debug methodologies.
- Experience in technical writing of manufacturing test and related processes.
- Understanding of manufacturing support systems including shopfloor, debug/repair processes, & data collection.
- Ability to interpret detailed test results for server products.
- Experience in data analytics relevant to a high-volume manufacturing environment using products such as Tableau a bonus.
- Scripting skills in Bash, Perl, and Python preferred
- Experience operating in Linux/Unix environments.
- BS, Electrical or Computer Science, or a related technical qualification preferred.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040