Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a HR Specialist with 5+ years of experience in Human Resources including HR Shared Services to join them on an 12 month contract to deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle.
Job Reference: BBBH 19366
What will a HR Specialist do?
- EMEA owner/lead of key HR processes with intricate knowledge and expertise in end to end process and responsible for successful delivery of process
- Managing onsite vendor team resources in the completion of BAU process activities ensuring best in class quality and performance delivered
- Manage the completion of sensitive HR processes end to end
- Manage the resolution of complex / exception / escalation cases; identifying and driving next steps, managing stakeholder communications and ensuring timely completion of cases to the satisfaction of customers and partner groups
- Build and leverage data and analytics (incl. KPI’s and QA) to measure process performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvements
- Identify and drive process improvement initiatives to make positive impact on process performance and global alignment; working in collaboration w/ global, outsourced and CoE teams
- EMEA rep in Global pods; shaping and influencing priorities and project managing delivery of global / regional priority initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with key process partners;
- Plan and execute change management activities to ensure process changes are correctly implemented, measured and maintained across the region
- Manage team intake process for new work – providing critical thinking to assess suitability of work, develop and manage roadmaps and manage transition process
- Work with Tech teams on prioritization of projects/enhancements on behalf of EMEA People Operations
- Drive priority team initiatives to build EMEA People Services team for scale;
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources including HR Shared Services
- Experience in employee offboarding, internal transfers, onboarding
- Project Experience
- Fluency in written and spoken Portuguese strongly desired
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710