Business Support Program Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Business Support Program Manager with 3+ years program management experience to join them, initially on an 11 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19364
What will a Business Support Program Manager do?
- To define, develop, distribute, and update and create repeatable processes/tools
- Support outsourcing program research; document processes for intake and workflow.
- Develop and maintain program guides and training resources, which include but are not limited to internal process documentation guides and end user guides.
- Assist in project management for various process and technology initiatives, including communication and training, coordinating user testing, and coordination with partner organizations.
- Support the sourcing for vendor ownership of this program. Eventually help onboard and train for the fully outsourced service.
- Maintain contracts database and other programmatic resources
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years program management experience
- Vendor experience
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040