Finance Program Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Finance Program Manager with 3+ years of relevant work experience in a similar, of which at least one in analyst role. This will be an initial 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19363
What will a Finance Program Manager do?
- Build robust analyses and models to identify and monitor value metrics and influence purchasing processes to ensure financial stability and predictability.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly expense and headcount management reports, highlighting key insights and levers for the leadership team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, of which at least 1 in analyst role (or related)
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL and multiple large datasets
- Advanced Excel/Google Spreadsheet skills
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040