Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Display Specialist with 3-10 years’ experience with video display marketing to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
As a Display Specialist, you will partner with the Account Manager to own the “Action” business for selected accounts across the entire business cycle.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19362
What will a Display Specialist do?
- Manage a book of business as a fulltime Display consultant.
- Ownership across the sales cycle from planning, pitching and working with account teams to utilising vendors for implementation and optimisation.
- Understand your client’s business objectives and challenges to accurately assess needs.
- Be an “Action” evangelist for clients, your team and your vertical to drive business growth through best practice sharing and a future focus.
- Escalate any issues you or the customers face with our products, processes, or tools with regional and global product teams. Be a business partner to regional/global product leads, testing alpha/betas and building case studies.
- Comfortable in managing complex projects across multiple stakeholders and functions, including vertical leadership, product teams and partner support teams.
- Work across product and platform sales team to bring the best of their solutions to clients in a holistic way.
- Develop and apply knowledge of market and industry in solutions offered and an understanding of products and tools.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-10 years experience with video display marketing
- Account management/ consulting experience
- Experience with YouTube/DV360/ Google Ads/ Facebook Ads
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040