Channel Marketing Programme Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Channel Marketing Programme Manager with 5+ years’ experience in marketing/ project management in a multinational to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
As a Channel Marketing Programme Manager, you will lead strategy development and implementation through our client’s external retail partners and other channels both online and in physical stores.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19361
What will a Channel Marketing Programme Manager do?
- Dummy samples programme management
- Forecasting, ordering and delivery
- Instore Merchandising
- Vendor/Project management end to end. Working with creative agencies, logistics partner and manufacturing partner to deliver Channel GTM
- Collaboration to deliver creative design and implementation
- Retail Staff Training
- Managing LMS Vendor day to day
- Collaborate with International Head of Training to implement training programmes in EMEA
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5 years+ in marketing/project management
- Retail/ shopper journey experience a plus (Online/ Offline)
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040