Senior C# Developer – AVP
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require a Senior C# Developer with 5+ years of professional software engineering experience preferably in a financial services product delivery setting.
Job Reference: BBBH 19356
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of C# development experience, ideally within the financial services sector.
- Experience working with an Agile development methodology strongly desired.
- Authoritative experience with object-oriented programming, compiler or interpreter technologies, embedded systems, operating systems, relational databases (RDBMS), scripting and new/advanced programming languages.
- Experience with Winforms – must have.
- B.S. Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Physics or other technical topics.
- Business Level English and ability to work onsite in Krakow.
- Work under minimal supervision to analyze, design, develop, test, and debug medium to large software enhancements and solutions within Charles River’s business and technical problem domains.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Managers to turn moderately complex business requirements into working and sustainable software.
- Provide thought leadership in the design of product architecture within the team’s scope of responsibility.
- Provide informed guidance and direction in code reviews.
- Write unit and automation tests to ensure a high-quality end product.
- Assist in improving development test methodologies and contribute to related test methodology frameworks.
- Conduct manual tests to ensure a high-quality end product.
- Contribute to written design and API documentation and participate in customer documentation process.
- Actively participate in the agile software development process by adhering to the CRD Scrum methodology including attending all daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospectives.
- Participate in cross-team group activities to complete assignments.
- Provide mentoring to junior staff.
- The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
- You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work, and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include: Remote working opportunities, Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037