Senior QA Test Automation Engineer – AVP
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require a Senior QA Test Automation Engineer with 4+ years of Test Automation experience.
Job Reference: BBBH 19355
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in Test Automation.
- 3+ years working with an Agile development methodology strongly desired.
- Experience using test cases, scripts, and automated test tools for verifying requirements on multi-tier applications.
- Strong experience with SQL databases.
- S. Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Physics or other technical topics.
- Business Level English and ability to work onsite in Krakow.
- Work closely with the Scrum Master, Product Owner, developers, business analysts and other project team members to assist in carrying out the software quality responsibilities of the Scrum team.
- Create comprehensive test plans with well defined, reusable test cases from business requirements and functional specifications documents.
- Execute manual and automated functional, integration, regression, and performance tests.
- Strong experience with automation tools and SQL databases.
- Maintain automated and manual test script libraries for functional, integration, regression, and performance testing.
- Document software defects in the issue tracking system and proactively communicate issues with developers and other project team members.
- Provide testing leadership by identifying opportunities for improvement in the Scrum team’s QA methodology.
- Adhere to a testing schedule to ensure efficient and effective product delivery.
- Actively participate in the Agile software development process by adhering to the CRD Scrum methodology including attending all daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospectives.
- Participate in group testing activities as needed.
- Guide and mentor junior staff in proper creation and planning of test processes.
- The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
- You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work, and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include: Remote working opportunities, Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037