Partner Success Manager (Sports)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Partner Success Manager (Sports) with 4+ years of experience in a role focused on marketing campaign measurement and success. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will work with sports partners to maximise their performance and business opportunities on our client’s platforms.
Job Reference: BBBH 19354
What will a Partner Success Manager (Sports) do?
- Produce quarterly & bi-annual business reviews & analyses of sports partnerships across audience development, monetisation, and sponsorship; present these analyses to a wide range of stakeholders, from partner digital teams through to exec level.
- Use internal dashboards and partner-facing insight tools (e.g., Creator Studio) to understand partner performance on platform; analyse data to produce recommendations to improve partner performance.
- Provide ad-hoc operational support to partners experiencing issues with our client’s products, triaging issues, and owning internal workflows through to resolution.
- Proactively identify optimisation opportunities for improving partner performance, including by completing internal KPI reviews and monthly external reports to share with partners.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales & Analytics teams to improve value attribution model for partner content.
- Support partner engagement framework: regular calls with partners to present and discuss analysis; communicate product updates and launches across our client’s family of apps.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in a role focused on marketing campaign measurement and success
- Demonstrated analytical skills- analysing & visualising data using Excel, native social media insights tools and/or third-party dashboards
- Experience presenting and interacting with various stakeholders, internal and external
- Experience with clients in the sports industry a bonus
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710