Product Support Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Product Support Specialist with 3+ years in product/hardware support to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
As a Product Support Specialist, you will respond effectively to complex issues associated with the buying and order management process and with hardware technical support.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19353
What will a Product Support Specialist do?
- Resolve issues consulted from contact centre agents and users around order management and technical support.
- Create and handle bugs to be addressed with internal teams.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis on key operational matters, make recommendations and deliver improvements and improve customer service.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years in product/hardware support.
- Strong customer service skills.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040