Billing Operations Analyst
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Billing Operations Analyst with 5+ years of experience in OTC Operations with experience in project management to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
You will support progress in Billing Operations areas by leading and delivering short – medium sized projects.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19351
What will a Billing Operations Analyst do?
- Design and define channels for managing billing escalations for internal stakeholders and for Vendor Teams. Establish strong KPI to monitor this process as well.
- Streamline and scale portal invoicing process by establishing onboarding process, Policies & Guidelines for Vendor teams and Internal Sales Partners.
- Build Billing Internal knowledge Library for Internal Stakeholders from Sales and Other Rev Ops areas.
- Build a robust Root Cause Analysis using CAPA methodology.
- Help develop Billing Policies and guidelines for their Vendor operations team and support the Risk & Controls team in implementation on Risk Mitigation activities
- Partner with Data Analytics & Reporting team to develop dashboards for running the business .
- 5+ years of experience in OTC Operations with experience in project management
- Demonstrated strong skills in analysing data, building reporting and problem solving in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.