Learning Management System Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Learning Management System Specialist with 1- 3 years’ experience as a business analyst, system or LMS admin, learning specialist or similar role.
The successful candidate will join on an 11-month contract, and work to drive efficiencies in the development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of learning technology solutions, including building automation, recommending process improvements, and creating clear communications.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19350
What will a Learning Management System Specialist do?
- Deeply understand learning technology architecture and how technology solutions integrate across different teams and how they support different products and policies.
- Serve as a learning management system (LMS) admin helping to manage the team’s learning catalog, as well as keeping the ongoing operations of the LMS stable.
- Build clear documentation/process workflows, and ensure on-time delivery of all deliverables
- Track and analyze operational metrics to help determine where to focus optimization efforts
- Proactively identify and address potential setbacks and effectively communicate any necessary changes to process.
- 1-3 years of experience as a business analyst, system or LMS admin, learning specialist or similar role
- Experience working directly with Operations and/or Customer Support teams’ learning challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology discipline preferred
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.