Technical Customer Support Representative
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Technical Customer Support Representative with 2+ years customer support experience with some technical support to join them until June 2021 with extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 19348
What will a Technical Customer Support Representative do?
- Provide basic system support.
- Support customers and partners purchasing and consuming the clients cloud services in the enterprise agreement channel.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years customer support
- Technical support experience
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040