Financial Risk and Compliance Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Financial Risk and Compliance Specialist with 5+ years of risk and compliance experience in a regulated financial institution to join them on a 6 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19347
What will a Financial Risk and Compliance Specialist do?
- Design, documentation and socialisation / presentation of core risk and compliance policies / procedures
- Support for completion of regulatory reporting returns – coordination across data providers, documentation of r procedures, implementation of QA controls, drafting of returns.
- Ongoing support for the project based activities which arise as a result of new risk and regulatory requirements.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of risk and compliance experience in a regulated financial institution.
- Experience in designing / managing regulatory control programs and documenting policies / procedures for regulated entities.
- Prior compliance and/or AML knowledge / experience.
- Experience in creating high quality presentations, reports and process documentation.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040