Compliance Project Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Compliance Project Manager, with 5+ years of experience working in a program management and complex project management role. Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will work as part of a change and delivery team with cross functional stakeholders to manage a program of technology enhancements, migrations, and operational function enhancements
Job Reference: BBBH 19346
What will a Compliance Project Manager do?
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to a change excellence & delivery governance framework
- Maintain program portfolio of all projects to ensure projects stay on track and program goals are reached
- Work closely with change excellence & delivery lead, change release managers, engineers, and operations managers to plan, develop scope, identify program deliverables, and assemble project teams do deliver against work plan
- Evaluate, overcome, and appropriately escalate program risks, project challenges, and produce status reports for management and stakeholders
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience working in a program management and complex project management role
- Deep experience managing multiple projects within a program across a variety of stakeholders
- Working knowledge of change management principles
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040