Technical Program Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Technical Program Manager with 3-10+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience to join them on a 6-month contract to provide hands-on program management during all phases of software development.
Job Reference: BBBH 19344
What will a Technical Program Manager do?
- Provide hands-on program management during all phases of software development – requirements, design, development, testing, user feedback, and launch.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Communicate status to the project team and management.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-10+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- 3-10+ years of experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle in a related space
- 3+ years of experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Technical knowledge and/or experience in Android, RTC Media, Video Communications SW and Apps
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710