Law Enforcement Response Analyst (Portuguese)
Our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely. This role will be based out of our client’s Austin, Texas office once offices reopen.
They require Law Enforcement Response Analyst 3+ years’ experience in a legal operational role, and fluency in Portuguese and English.
Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will be bringing operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of incoming requests from law enforcement and ensure that all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines.
Job Reference: BBBH 19341
What will a Law Enforcement Response Analyst (Portuguese) do?
- Analyze and accurately assess a variety of requests from law enforcement authorities and governments.
- Support escalations related to sensitive subject matter.
- Clearly respond to process and policy questions from law enforcement, government agencies and internal parties.
- Working with a cross functional team, drive improvements to policies and processes within the law enforcement response team
- Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues that include child exploitation, a variety of religious and political views, violence, and adult content.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years’ experience in a legal operational role
- Fluency in English and Portuguese language (written and verbal communication)
- BA/BS degree, preferably in law
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040