Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Benefits Specialist with 2+ years of experience in benefits and/or HR operations in a fast paced organization to join them on a 6 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19340
What will a Benefits Specialist do?
- Partner with the Benefits Program Managers to operationalize programs
- Respond to employee queries both in person and through our ticketing system
- Manage the ongoing vendor management and administration of various benefit programs, including program analysis and recommendations
- Drive benefits process improvement activities, including process design, documentation, and training
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes leveraging technology where possible. Things can always be done better
- Partner with Benefit Program Manager on renewal of benefits, ensuring our benefit platform is updated and communications to employees
- Lead cross-functional efforts with vendor and internal stakeholders
- Conduct audits of data to ensure processes and policies are being managed effectively and data quality is improved
- Manage Vendor Security Assessments
- Assists with projects and initiatives as required
- Run adhoc reports on benefits utilization and help establish metrics. Ensure performance against metrics is tracked, measured, and shared
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in benefits and/or HR operations in a fast paced organization
- Experience of working on a benefit platform
- Proven ability to effectively use data to drive recommendations
- Experience with vendor management strongly desired
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040