Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for an eLearning Designer with 2+ years of experience in designing training materials.
Initially joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will collaborate with product and subject matter specialists to obtain the necessary technical content from which you will translate into informative, engaging and visually compelling training for a variety of audiences.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19335
What will an eLearning Designer do?
- Work with the Quality team and all Stakeholders to identify training needs and gaps in Knowledge.
- Oversee and evaluate employee attendance and performance during training.
- Develop onboarding and training strategies and measure programs effectiveness.
- Create high-quality learning experiences in both web-based (eLearning) and instructor-led environments.
- Conduct and present in-person onboarding and training sessions.
- Ensure all training materials are consistent and up-to-date.
- Ensure all training materials are satisfying team onboarding and training goals and objectives.
- Track employee success and progress.
- Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis.
- Prepare and present reports on the training program.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in designing training materials.
- Knowledge of various eLearn tools & video tutorials softwares such as (non-exhaustive) Camtasia and Articulate 360.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.