Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Technical Recruiter with 5+ years of Recruiting experience in EMEA including technical, initially on a 6-month contract to manage end-to-end recruitment process for both university and emerging talent hiring.
Job Reference: BBBH 19326
What will a Technical Recruiter do?
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for both university and emerging talent hiring ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with hiring manager to understand hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute a custom hiring strategy
- Identify and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Drive offer process – including extending offers, closing candidates, generating offer letters
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders at targeted universities
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative and emerging talent recruiting team
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Partner with other emerging talent recruiting team members to collaborate on recruiting efforts
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience in EMEA including technical
- Previous experience working in a high pressure target driven environment
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate to close candidates
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more when offices are back open.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710