Digital Advertising Coordinator
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Digital Advertising Coordinator with 1-4 years of relevant experience in digital advertising, to join them on a 6 month contract to act as a Digital Advertising Coordinator, providing tactical support to onboarding advertisers.
Job Reference: BBBH 19323
What will a Digital Advertising Coordinator do?
- Act as Digital Advertising Coordinator providing tactical support to onboarding advertisers
- Issue management with advertiser onboarding challenges
- Be the advertiser onboarding process’ point of escalation, identify efficiencies and drive hands-on one-off exercises to improve the existing setup.
- Act as a dedicated service-side point of contact for Authorized Reseller Partners.
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize process efficiencies related to issue resolution
- Provide effective operational and technical consultation, coordinating between team members and XFNs to foster lessons learned and conduct post mortem results and provide cross-team learning opportunities where needed
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in digital advertising.
- High proficiency in MS office or Google Suite and analytical skills
- Proven track record in process improvement work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in technically focused customer service organizations
- Knowledge of measurement methods and survey research
- Experience working in partner centric organizations
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040