Advertising Measurement Client Partner
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As an Advertising Measurement Client Partner, you will have 7+ years of experience (agency, client or media house) with digital advertising for brand and DR outcomes
Initially on a 6-month contract, the Advertising Measurement Client Partner will work with internal and external partners on an ongoing basis to help them adopt better measurement as a way to improve business outcomes.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH19322
What will an Advertising Measurement Client Partner do?
- Partner with program management, sales team and marketing science in creating and operationalizing a strategy for ASP’s to boost partner capabilities and boost partner effectiveness.
- Support & co-develop sales enablement programs.
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media.
- Build leverage, best practice sharing and two-way feedback loops with the local teams.
- Set up foundational for ongoing training strategies in partnership with the learning coordinators and Sales Marketing teams.
- Advise on tools rollout strategies.
- Enable & upscale ASP’s to ensure they manage marketing science opportunities autonomously, and build increasingly strong relationships with measurement bodies.
- Support ASP org development, ensure leverage as these partners build inhouse capabilities that allow us to reduce handholding over time.
- Develop ways to scale support in partnership with other programs.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7+ years of experience (agency, client or media house) with digital advertising for brand and DR outcomes.
- Proven ability to measure advertising campaign effectiveness- strong quantitative, analytical and statistical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Ideally entrepreneurial experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Biostatistics, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Sociology or similar.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.