IT Security Auditor – 100% Remote
We are currently looking for an experience IT Security Auditor to join a prestigious team for one of the largest banking institutions in Poland.
You will be joining the Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) team and will be cooperating with various stakeholders across all company divisions and supporting colleagues from different areas of the firm.
This is a 100% remote working role; candidates will need to be living in Poland to be considered.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19321
What you will be doing?
- Conduct Third Party Information Security Assessments (3PISA), including related data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Identify areas of potential risk to Information Security control environment, evaluate their potential impact and review Third Party’s existing controls.
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders across the organization.
- Act as change champion and applies continuous improvement to process and knowledge management.
- 2+ years of experience in IT Audit or Information Security.
- Understanding of operational risk management and its implementation in practice.
- Experience in assessing or auditing in the area of information security.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyse and process a significant amount of data.
- Business level English and currently residing in Poland.
- Fluency in German.
- Experience with industry recognized standards for IT security controls and best practices like NIST, ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT etc.
- One of the following professional qualifications obtained: CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or ITIL.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037