Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require an Azure Developer to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. This will be a remote based role. You will setup, configurate and develop integrated tools.
Job Reference: BBBH 19317
What will an Azure Developer do?
- Setup, configuration and development of the integrated tools
- Identity and access management (Azure B2C & Keycloak)
- Setup of the monitoring solution for the application, based on
o Azure Log Analytics.
- Support of the development team for the integration of the different tools.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Proven experience with the following tools (setup, configuration, usage and management)
- Azure B2C and/or Keycloak
- Azure log analytics and/or Prometheus
- Knowledge of Java 11/13 and maven 3
- Knowledge of git
- Using containers (docker) with microservices Kubernetes on azure
- Knowledge of oauth2/openid connect
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040