Junior Data Analyst
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Junior Data Analyst with 1+ years’ experience in data analysis. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for data gathering, analysis, and presentation of all materials for an internal team.
Job Reference: BBBH 19316
What will a Junior Data Analyst do?
- Conduct and manage data analysis project
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all data, metadata and materials in a secure way
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years’ experience in data analysis
- Experience running computer vision algorithms on data (MATLAB, Python, TensorFlow etc.)
- Experience/ interest in AI/ ML preferred
- Degree in a related field desired
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710