German Customer Support Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin 1, our client offers a world leading CRM platform that provides software and support to help customer’s grow their business.
They require a German Customer Support Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. You will have 1+ years customer support experience, and fluent level German.
In this role, you will be responsible for working directly with our client’s customers through a multitude of channels as a valued resource and trusted advisor, helping their business grow. This role can be based in Ireland OR Germany.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19315
What will German Customer Support Specialist do?
- Develop a deep knowledge of our client’s software to remove technical barriers for their customers and help them navigate a variety of tools
- Partner with customers to effectively resolve issues through phone, live chat, and email communications, adapting to fluctuations in the volume of incoming inquiries
- Partner with product and engineering teams to identify and diagnose software issues to fix and improve the product experience for customers
- Communicate thoughtful, empathetic, and complete resolutions tailored to each customer, enabling them to grow better
- Collaborate cross-functionally to more deeply engage customers with our client’s platform, and improve the overall customer experience
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility in our client’ s fast-paced ever changing environment, and also as an internal advocate for evolving customer needs.
- Serve as a role model and trusted advisor on the team showcasing ownership of even the most complex and sensitive issues
What makes this role attractive?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Education allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years customer support experience
- Fluent German and English
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040