Site Reliability Engineer (India)
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Site Reliability Engineer to join their expanding research center in Bangalore. This team are responsible for building a large-scale container management platform which include capabilities such as resource scheduling, monitoring, alerting, job management, infra scaling, fault detection/analysis/recovery, chaos engineering in intelligent and autonomous way.
You will have 10+ years of work experience as the Innovation or technology architect of cloud native domain.
This opportunity will suit Indian Expat candidates currently living in Europe considering a move back home to India. This role is based in Bangalore. Potential remote work for workers based in India is possible.
Job Reference: BBBH 19313
Your role will involve:
- Develop strategy and market analysis for futuristic technologies planning to enhance their existing platform moving towards intelligent governance.
- Ideate, Research, design and develop an intelligent and autonomous management platform for containerized microservices having million+ endpoints with industry leading performance.
- Plan and setup research cooperation projects with top University/Research institutes across the world.
- Have more than 10 years of work experience as the Innovation or technology architect of cloud native domain.
- Have experience in planning and designing architecture of a large-scale ops platform/tools, with distributed data capacity in peta bytes.
- Have implemented Chaos Engineering Capability and Infrastructure as Code Solutions.
- Have active involvement in Open Source Community projects as a major participant and led the design or development of core modules of the projects.
- Have published patents, articles o in well-known journals/websites in the industry and Presentation/Speeches SRE/DevOps related conferences.
- Have hands-on in product engineering lifecycle as individual contributor.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.