Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Accountant with 3-10 years of relevant post qualification experience and a recognized accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), to join them on a 9 month contract to support their EMEA finance team based in Dublin.
Job Reference: BBBH 19312
What will an Accountant do?
- Manage multiple aspects revenue accounting, including preparation and review of journals and reconciliations within monthly close deadlines
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with business and engineering partners to support new product rollouts.
- Partner with cross functional teams to automate, improve and/or outsource global processes
- Ensure compliance with key controls and audit requirements, including close coordination with both external and internal auditors
- Drive process efficiencies within the team
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Recognized accounting qualification preferred (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- 3-10 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Experience in revenue accounting desired
- Knowledge of US GAAP desired
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040