Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Product Manager with 6+ years of experience in product management to join them, initially on a 9-month contract.
You will act as the dedicated product manager for a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19311
What will a Product Manager do?
- Shape a roadmap for your area and communicate this effectively to win buy in from stakeholders and leadership.
- Maximise the pace and efficiency of execution of your team’s projects, identifying and actioning opportunities for improvements.
- Support the team in setting appropriate goals and measures of success.
- Frame and contribute to understand efforts to drive our product requirements.
- Lead XFN working groups on the planning and execution of complex strategic initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for the team to have impact by building relationships with relevant partners.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 6+ years of experience in product management
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects
- Familiarity with Marketplaces from the supply side desired
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710