Scrum Master – Network Security (100% Remote)
Employment Type: Full time, temp / contract
Job Reference: BBBH19309
Our Client is a commercial US technology company with a Network Security team of 50 staff in Ireland.
Due to substantial growth and challenges in the cybersecurity realm they are looking to recruit a Scrum Master – Network Security for an initial term of 6 months.
Core responsibilities include:
- Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project.
- Allocates work among team members and provides guidance on a regular basis.
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Utilizes relevant project management tools.
- Responsible for mid-to-large sized projects where impact is on the entire function or process; capable of supporting initiatives across Security functions.
- Define and monitor project team resources; identifies and allocates resources as necessary to ensure project/program deliverables are met.
- Provide guidance and track all assigned projects from planning/initiation through delivery; conducts regular reviews with finance, technology teams, and customers to ensure program is on track.
- Evaluate and recommend techniques and practices that ensure goal achievement
- Influence and manage continuous improvement of project/program process, practices and initiatives
- Strong awareness of industry trends, business conditions and internal processes and practices to meet project/program delivery requirements
- Identifies areas of risk/opportunities and influences and implements continuous improvements
- Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal process and practices impacting project/program(s)
- May facilitate partner alignment and maintain partner relationships.
Ideally Profile / Experience
- 8+ years of experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach with expertise within Network Security.
- Technical Networking knowledge that includes: Networking Concepts TCP, Sub Nets, Gateways, DNS, SSL, VPN, etc.
- Relevant Scrum Master/Agile Coach qualifications are preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration, Information Systems or related field.
- Currently residing in Ireland with a valid work permit.
Interested in this opportunity?
Candidates must be currently resident in Ireland and hold a valid work visa
Submit your CV (in a Text/ Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040 quoting job reference BBBH19309